33rd Annual Scopes Festival Vendor Form
July 17th, 2021
Rhea County Courthouse
1475 Market St, Dayton, TN
Festival Office: PO Box 1204, Dayton, TN 37321 – 423-680-9896 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scopes Festival will look different this year, but it’s still on schedule as a one-day event for the third weekend in July.
Vendor Setup – 7/17 by allotted time between 9 am – 10 am
Festival Activities – 7/17 10 am – 8 pm
We hope you will join us for this year’s Scopes Festival, a day of music, crafts, and fun. Festival veterans will notice some changes,
as we adapt to our nation’s reopening in the wake of the COVID-19 virus.
This one-day event on July 17, 2021, will begin at 10 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time and ends at 8 p.m.
Organizers agree to provide the following:
• A 12×12 space on the courthouse lawn with electrical access
• A map showing booth location
The Vendor agrees to the following:
• Booth shall be set up by 10 a.m.
• Vendor will provide any table, chairs, personal protection equipment, electrical cords or any set-up equipment needed
• Vendor will pay the Rhea Heritage Preservation Foundation according to his/her service provided. Crafters will pay $50, Food Vendors will pay $100, and Commercial Vendors will pay $500.
• To park vehicle in a designated space after set-up and until unloading
Agreement is not valid until approved by the Festival Committee and you are notified.
Please attach a list of what you are requesting to sell if more than one item. We will look over the list, Mark anything that we already have and return the list to you. We work on a first-come basis, so get your application in early.
OPTION#1: Download the form and mail it in with check in.
OPTION#2: Fill out the form below and pay with Paypal or mail in check.