32nd Annual Scopes Festival Vendor Form
Rhea County Courthouse
1475 Market St, Dayton, TN
Festival Office: 107 Main St, Dayton, TN 37321 423-680-9896 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Scopes Festival will look different this year, but it’s still on schedule as a one-day event for the third weekend in July.
Vendor Setup – 7/18 by allotted time between 9 am – 11 am
Festival Activities – 7/18 11 am – 4 pm
We hope you will join us for this year’s Scopes Festival, a day of music, crafts, and fun. Festival veterans will notice some changes,
as we adapt to our nation’s reopening in the wake of the COVID-19 virus.
This one-day event on July 18, 2020, will begin at 11 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time and ends at 4 p.m.
Special consideration will be given to crafters who will demonstrate traditional skills (e.g., basket-, rope-, soap-, broom-making and the like). They are asked to call the Festival office, 423-680-9896, for specifics.
Organizers agree to provide the following:
• A 12×12 space on the courthouse lawn with electrical access
• A map showing booth location
The Vendor agrees to the following:
• Booth shall be set up by 11 a.m.
• Vendor will provide any table, chairs, personal protection equipment, electrical cords or any set-up equipment needed
• Vendor will pay the Scopes Festival EITHER $25 per booth space (at time of application) OR 10 percent of gross sales (at close of the festival).
• To park vehicle in a designated space after set-up and until unloading
Agreement is not valid until approved by the Festival Committee and you are notified.
Please attach a list of what you are requesting to sell if more than one item. We will look over the list, Mark anything that we already have and return the list to you. We work on a first-come basis, so get your application in early.
OPTION#1: Download the form and mail it in with check in.
OPTION#2: Fill out the form below and pay with Paypal or mail in check.